Keeping your Money in the bank is just like Saving Kisses in the Piggy Bank. All it does is sit there and look pretty. Make your Money Grow for you the right way. Learn how you can get 6%, 9%, or even 15% Compounding Interest. If your money is not making money while you are sleeping, you are apart of the Piggy Bank Syndrome. Don’t let your Money sit still.
#moneytalks #moneyworks #financialfreedom #savingyourfuture #womenwhowork #entrepreneur #compoundinginterest #bigmoney #savingyourmoney #Payyourselffirst
Here are some troubling statistics. 6 out of 10 Americans have no Insurance Coverage or protection. At last, No More “Go Fund Me”! For as little as $0.50 a day you can have this coverage. No examinations and On-the Spot Approvals. If you are in the the State of California, call me at (818) 570-6557.
If you would like a presentation done at your organization, event or home feel free to call.
#savingyourfuture #realtalk #rorydouglas #insurance #lifeinsurance #financial #literacy #finalexpenses #urbanleague #100blackmen #protection #funeral #funeralconcierge #naacp #ncnw #ncbw #uncf
Okay so you might not have prepared your New Year’s Resolution yet or most people have actually given up on creating those for every new year. Well you don’t have to be so hard on yourself, but you must be obedient in making sure you reach goals that really matter.
So here are 7 tips to help you get ready for your New Year:
1. Don’t dwell on what you haven’t accomplished; think of what you have achieved and compliment yourself at least three times daily(starting now).
2. Think about what you want to accomplish in 2017 and write them down. Really. Make a list, store this list in a place where you can access or see it each day. More like rubbing it in your face until it gets done. That really works.
3. Don’t Just Do It – Make a not-to-do list of time-wasting activities and refer to it often at times. Everything that comes your way is not always a priority.
4. Take Care of Yourself – Commit to 10 minutes of some form of exercise everyday (jogging, jumping rope, salsa dancing, whatever). Meditate if you have to. Your body will thank you!
5. Learn to take 100% responsibility. If one team member takes 80 percent responsibility for their work, then you are taking 120 percent–their 100 percent share plus the 20 percent carries over to you.
6. There is strength in numbers. We all need a partner, collaborator or trusted assistant. List your top four weaknesses and consider whether this person has complimentary strengths.
7. Roll up those sleeves – Instead of just getting an earful of gossip or reports about a problem in your household, business or personal life, check on it firsthand today. Create your own problem-solving techniques by getting involved in the problem yourself.
HAPPY NEW YEARS!
Written by Rory Keith Douglas